|Television magazine's straightforward appeal cuts across all demographics. It's a complete guide to what's on the tube, so countless Sunday readers save it and refer to it all week long.
- Complete 24-hour listings of broadcast and cable channels for the whole week.
- Grids showing each day's prime time programs at a glance.
- Previews of special shows and movies.
- Extensive mini-reviews of movies on TV this week.
- Cable tuning guide, showing where to find all major broadcast and cable channels on Bay Area cable systems.
The Mercury News enjoys a Sunday readership of
808,300 Bay Area adults. In Santa Clara
County alone, a single Sunday edition reaches
668,200 adult readers, including:
- 46% of all adults
aged 25-54 (39% daily).
- 52% of all married
adults (46% daily)
- 42% of all adults
with children in the household (38%
- 56% of all adults
with household incomes of $75,000 or
more (49% daily)
- 51% of all adults
with household incomes of $150,000
or more (44% daily)
- 50 % of adults
who have attended live theatre in the
past 12 months (39% daily)
- 46% of adults
who have seen a movie in the past 2
months (41% daily)
- 50% of adults
who have attended a street fair in the past
12 months (44% daily)
A WORD FROM . . . YOU
Television Magazine is an excellent vehicle for almost any business (Ask about attention-grabbing wraps and stitch-ins). The following categories do particularly well here:
- Networks and cable channels (naturally).
- Home maintenance/improvement products and services.
- Television, video and related electronics.
- Automotive products and services.
Regular ROP rates apply. For additional information, contact your Mercury
News sales representative today or call 408-920-5589.
Gallup Poll of Media Usage and Consumer Behavior